I said good-bye to my neighbor, Alex, last night over a glass of wine and The Real Housewives of DC premiere. During commercials, he was packing to leave for Vegas and I was folding my freshly cleaned laundry on his living room floor. Now, it’s just Brandi and me. We are dropping like flies! DC is so much fun. If you are ever offered a job, or yes, an unpaid internship, in our nation’s Capitol, I highly recommend you take it.
- @mairalg Flywheel is my new addiction. And yes I'd say it's extreme 😂 13 hours ago
- Tell world leaders that civilians are #NotATarget. Sign the petition: worldhumanitarianday.org/en 14 hours ago
- The lovely @zainyh is hiring for 2 digital SAEs at @fentonprogress - 1 in SF and 1 in NY... Check it out: fenton.com/careers/?ja-jo… 14 hours ago
- Join me and sign up for Shine! A daily text to help you feel your best every morning. shinetext.com/?r=lQoA2Vnr&ut… via @ShineText 15 hours ago
- RT @puneet86: Looks like we'll be getting new animals soon, guys. I'm excited for some good stuff to come out of this shitstorm. https://t.… 1 day ago
Just another day