I said good-bye to my neighbor, Alex, last night over a glass of wine and The Real Housewives of DC premiere. During commercials, he was packing to leave for Vegas and I was folding my freshly cleaned laundry on his living room floor. Now, it’s just Brandi and me. We are dropping like flies! DC is so much fun. If you are ever offered a job, or yes, an unpaid internship, in our nation’s Capitol, I highly recommend you take it.
- First view of #Everest 🏔(it’s the peak to the far left)! #sweatydirtyhappy #everestbasecamp… instagram.com/p/BaYcDCKlmK_/ 17 hours ago
- The suspension bridges are both terrifying and exhilarating 🙈 We took the bridge on the top as… instagram.com/p/BaWb6FUlkIC/ 1 day ago
- Spent my first full day in #Nepal touring around #Kathmandu, visiting religious sites, seeing… instagram.com/p/BaSNbvJlljC/ 3 days ago
- RT @SylviaEarle: I've had the joy of spending thousands of hours under the sea. I wish I could take people along to see what I see, and to… 4 days ago
- RT @socialgood: Just in case you forgot who run the world. 😉 on.mash.to/2geWC6J 5 days ago
Just another day