I said good-bye to my neighbor, Alex, last night over a glass of wine and The Real Housewives of DC premiere. During commercials, he was packing to leave for Vegas and I was folding my freshly cleaned laundry on his living room floor. Now, it’s just Brandi and me. We are dropping like flies! DC is so much fun. If you are ever offered a job, or yes, an unpaid internship, in our nation’s Capitol, I highly recommend you take it.
- RT @Kathy_Calvin: Corrosive inequality persists as @Oxfam's new report finds 82% of wealth created last year went to the top 1% while the b… 1 hour ago
- RT @Katja_Iversen: 3 crucial facts in the lead-up to #Davos. 1. If women participated equally in the workforce =global GDP 26%⬆️. 2. Gender… 4 hours ago
- Ready for #SDGLive tomorrow! #EtherealDavos #WEF18 // @ConsenSys @GSMA @unfoundation @GlobalGoalsUN https://t.co/wzzqUHZXBp 5 hours ago
- Per usual, @PattyPadilla is a wizard at events and design. Loving the look of the #EtherealDavos space by @ConsenSys!! #WEF18 7 hours ago
- RT @washingtonpost: In a first, only women will lead Davos — an elite meeting of mostly men wapo.st/2Bj340V 7 hours ago
Just another day