I said good-bye to my neighbor, Alex, last night over a glass of wine and The Real Housewives of DC premiere. During commercials, he was packing to leave for Vegas and I was folding my freshly cleaned laundry on his living room floor. Now, it’s just Brandi and me. We are dropping like flies! DC is so much fun. If you are ever offered a job, or yes, an unpaid internship, in our nation’s Capitol, I highly recommend you take it.
- RT @GirlUp: Empowered women, empower women 💪 Read how girls are learning about feminism in the classroom: buff.ly/2JQbdTN #GirlUp #… 1 day ago
- RT @nature_org: Coral reefs are already appreciated for their beauty. But they provide another, more tangible benefit, too: flood protectio… 1 day ago
- There’s a chance I’m having too much fun with social media and #daylighthour. twitter.com/fentonprogress… 1 day ago
- So proud to know this Fenton lights out boomerang hand model @mmhunsberger twitter.com/fentonprogress… 1 day ago
- RT @jenniannlee: - Food - Shelter - Solar power - Health care - Water - Education Meet Qais and learn how the UN supports refugees: https:… 1 day ago
Just another day