After work today, I was trying to motivate myself into going to the gym even though I found out that my kickboxing class was not today, but tomorrow. I kept putting it off and finding other things to do, when all of the sudden, my roommate Brandi enthusiastically suggested we go get milkshakes from the world famous Good Stuff Eatery down the street. When she said that, it was all the motivation in the world for me to go work out. I told her that she was genius for suggesting milkshakes and that we should go right after I got back from the gym. So, of course, in all of my excitement and anxiousness to scarf down a calorie filled cup of deliciousness, I slacked in my workout and only ran for 15 minutes before returning to my apartment. I really wanted that milkshake. I am drinking it right now, by the way. They aren’t lying when they say they are delicious – after all, they are famous for a reason.
- @mairalg Flywheel is my new addiction. And yes I'd say it's extreme 😂 13 hours ago
- Tell world leaders that civilians are #NotATarget. Sign the petition: worldhumanitarianday.org/en 14 hours ago
- The lovely @zainyh is hiring for 2 digital SAEs at @fentonprogress - 1 in SF and 1 in NY... Check it out: fenton.com/careers/?ja-jo… 14 hours ago
- Join me and sign up for Shine! A daily text to help you feel your best every morning. shinetext.com/?r=lQoA2Vnr&ut… via @ShineText 15 hours ago
- RT @puneet86: Looks like we'll be getting new animals soon, guys. I'm excited for some good stuff to come out of this shitstorm. https://t.… 1 day ago
Just another day