I tried acorn squash today for my Food of the Day, which is considered a “winter” squash. It was not good. I hope I just made it wrong, but I did not like it at all. The directions said to cut the squash in half, place it face down in a baking tray with 1/4 inch of water in the bottom. I baked it for 35 minutes at 400 degrees. After that, it said to flip it over and season it with salt before broiling it for 5 more minutes. I did that! It did not taste good. Usually I love squash! This one – not so much.
- @mairalg Flywheel is my new addiction. And yes I'd say it's extreme 😂 13 hours ago
- Tell world leaders that civilians are #NotATarget. Sign the petition: worldhumanitarianday.org/en 14 hours ago
- The lovely @zainyh is hiring for 2 digital SAEs at @fentonprogress - 1 in SF and 1 in NY... Check it out: fenton.com/careers/?ja-jo… 14 hours ago
- Join me and sign up for Shine! A daily text to help you feel your best every morning. shinetext.com/?r=lQoA2Vnr&ut… via @ShineText 15 hours ago
- RT @puneet86: Looks like we'll be getting new animals soon, guys. I'm excited for some good stuff to come out of this shitstorm. https://t.… 1 day ago
Just another day