I tried acorn squash today for my Food of the Day, which is considered a “winter” squash. It was not good. I hope I just made it wrong, but I did not like it at all. The directions said to cut the squash in half, place it face down in a baking tray with 1/4 inch of water in the bottom. I baked it for 35 minutes at 400 degrees. After that, it said to flip it over and season it with salt before broiling it for 5 more minutes. I did that! It did not taste good. Usually I love squash! This one – not so much.
- RT @GirlUp: Empowered women, empower women 💪 Read how girls are learning about feminism in the classroom: buff.ly/2JQbdTN #GirlUp #… 1 day ago
- RT @nature_org: Coral reefs are already appreciated for their beauty. But they provide another, more tangible benefit, too: flood protectio… 1 day ago
- There’s a chance I’m having too much fun with social media and #daylighthour. twitter.com/fentonprogress… 1 day ago
- So proud to know this Fenton lights out boomerang hand model @mmhunsberger twitter.com/fentonprogress… 1 day ago
- RT @jenniannlee: - Food - Shelter - Solar power - Health care - Water - Education Meet Qais and learn how the UN supports refugees: https:… 1 day ago
Just another day