I tried acorn squash today for my Food of the Day, which is considered a “winter” squash. It was not good. I hope I just made it wrong, but I did not like it at all. The directions said to cut the squash in half, place it face down in a baking tray with 1/4 inch of water in the bottom. I baked it for 35 minutes at 400 degrees. After that, it said to flip it over and season it with salt before broiling it for 5 more minutes. I did that! It did not taste good. Usually I love squash! This one – not so much.
- RT @Kathy_Calvin: Corrosive inequality persists as @Oxfam's new report finds 82% of wealth created last year went to the top 1% while the b… 1 hour ago
- RT @Katja_Iversen: 3 crucial facts in the lead-up to #Davos. 1. If women participated equally in the workforce =global GDP 26%⬆️. 2. Gender… 4 hours ago
- Ready for #SDGLive tomorrow! #EtherealDavos #WEF18 // @ConsenSys @GSMA @unfoundation @GlobalGoalsUN https://t.co/wzzqUHZXBp 5 hours ago
- Per usual, @PattyPadilla is a wizard at events and design. Loving the look of the #EtherealDavos space by @ConsenSys!! #WEF18 7 hours ago
- RT @washingtonpost: In a first, only women will lead Davos — an elite meeting of mostly men wapo.st/2Bj340V 8 hours ago
Just another day