I tried acorn squash today for my Food of the Day, which is considered a “winter” squash. It was not good. I hope I just made it wrong, but I did not like it at all. The directions said to cut the squash in half, place it face down in a baking tray with 1/4 inch of water in the bottom. I baked it for 35 minutes at 400 degrees. After that, it said to flip it over and season it with salt before broiling it for 5 more minutes. I did that! It did not taste good. Usually I love squash! This one – not so much.
- First view of #Everest 🏔(it’s the peak to the far left)! #sweatydirtyhappy #everestbasecamp… instagram.com/p/BaYcDCKlmK_/ 17 hours ago
- The suspension bridges are both terrifying and exhilarating 🙈 We took the bridge on the top as… instagram.com/p/BaWb6FUlkIC/ 1 day ago
- Spent my first full day in #Nepal touring around #Kathmandu, visiting religious sites, seeing… instagram.com/p/BaSNbvJlljC/ 3 days ago
- RT @SylviaEarle: I've had the joy of spending thousands of hours under the sea. I wish I could take people along to see what I see, and to… 4 days ago
- RT @socialgood: Just in case you forgot who run the world. 😉 on.mash.to/2geWC6J 5 days ago
Just another day